Company : HDFC Credila Financial Services Limited
Job Description The Credit Manager will report to the Regional Credit manager and be responsible for assessing Educational Loan applications from students and underwriting the same in accordance with the credit policy.
1) Maintaining Credit Quality as desired by the Senior Management
• Managing respective vendors for maintaining quality and TAT for all verifications and validation
• Monitoring and doing consistent sample checks on verifications and vendor processes
• Meeting the loan borrowers and applicants for personal interaction based on the risk profile of cases.
• Preliminary screening of borrowers profiles for maintaining the input quality of credit system.
• First level document check for fraud prevention , data correction and information completeness.
• Managing Delinquency ratios
• Vendor Management
• Knowledge of Mortgage Industry and awareness of related risk
• Contribute to development of new techniques improvement of process and work flows by applying in-depth knowledge
• Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analysing credit and financial performance
2) Implementation of risk management tools, Initiate processes Improvement and Impart training:
• Adherence to credit decisioning parameters as per Credit Policy on loan proposals
• Initiate and Implement process improvements for better customer experience thereby maintaining the organizations risk appetite.
• Structured training to be imparted for both internal teams as well as business associates on a regular basis.
• Work along with business teams to ensure timely delivery and controlled quality
3) Fraud Risk :
• Risk analysis
• Analyzing the local market and keep updating the central team on fraudulent colleges, negative areas and profiles
4)Relationship Management, Customer Service and Team management :
• Excellence in service delivery on business processes, Inter departmental relationship management skills, Customer oriented process improvement.
• Keen team player, Self motivating personality, Good people management skills and an excellent motivator Skills
• Ability to read Balance Sheets and Financial Statements
• Credit Appraisal and Underwriting
• Good communication skills
• Team Worker
• Analytical skills
• Self Motivated Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate in any field; MBA in Finance or Professional Degree of Chartered Accountant (CA) is preferred. • 3-5 years of related Credit Underwriting experience in a Bank or NBFC Job
Also Check Out: